Accessories for the Rivian R1T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weewee

Reaction score
I’m very happy to share that I’m finally getting my R1T this weekend! I can’t help but keep on searching for potential “upgrades” for this truck. First thing in mind are the WeatherTech mats as what I have in my other vehicles. Can’t think of any other accessories as of the moment. Let me know what you guys recommend!

I’m very happy to share that I’m finally getting my R1T this weekend! I can’t help but keep on searching for potential “upgrades” for this truck. First thing in mind are the WeatherTech mats as what I have in my other vehicles. Can’t think of any other accessories as of the moment. Let me know what you guys recommend!
Congratulations to that man, such an achievement should be celebrated with your loved ones. Thinking about potential upgrades you should never forget to choose the perfect scent for a car freshener, it's nice driving a car that doesn't smell like cigarettes or toxic fumes. You might want to consider buying seat covers and fog lights just in case you suddenly need them. Better safe than sorry right?

New wheels instead of the stock tires to ensure maximum grip and handling always comes first. All-weather car mats should also be considered especially with the ever changing weather nowadays.

Join the Rivian R1T Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back