Fitness watches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weewee

Reaction score
So I'm all for a healthy lifestyle now. I spotted these sleek Garmin watches, but I'm concerned they're too technical for a casual exerciser like me. The Apple Watch appears simpler, but is it merely a glorified notification center? Trying to figure out what will actually help me move more.

So I'm all for a healthy lifestyle now. I spotted these sleek Garmin watches, but I'm concerned they're too technical for a casual exerciser like me. The Apple Watch appears simpler, but is it merely a glorified notification center? Trying to figure out what will actually help me move more.
If Garmin is too technical to use for someone who only exercises casually there's the Fitbit Luxe is perfect for you. It monitors your heart rate and activity. It is also waterproof and the battery lasts up to 7 days which is more than enough for casual use. The only downside would be that it has no GPS tracking but overall a good option

Join the Rivian R1T Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back